Advantages of the Arbitration provided by ARBITRANS
- Our arbitrators are highly specialized in the area of transport and related activities. Such a specialization provides a high level of arbitration expertise in this area which doesn`t exist in common law courts.
Our arbitrators are from different countries, which allows resolution of international disputes.
- Arbitration dispute resolution is time efficient.
Disputes in arbitration are being solved in general much faster than in other judicial instances.
With the innovative approach of ARBITRANS, the digital arbitration can further reduce the procedure time.
- The arbitration award is final and binding.
Just as a court decision, the arbitration award is an enforceable title.
- Our arbitration awards are widely recognized internationally.
They can be enforced in more than 120 states - parties to the Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards (New York, 10 June 1958).
- Arbitration procedure is confidential.
- Arbitration is not overregulated. The number of formalities is reduced to minimum necessary to render an award in compliance with the arbitration principles.
- The arbitration may be held in various languages and at any locations agreed by the parties and approved by the arbitration court.